Privacy and cookies
A cookie is a digital token stored in your browser that makes it possible for Weeknumber.nz and providers of third-party services to recognize your computer across different web sites and visits.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer at any time. Learn how to delete cookies.
- Google AdSense
- The service is provided by Google and is used to show ads on selected pages. Cookies are used to manage the ad delivery. The cookies have a lifetime of 2 years. Google stores information about your interests and demographics based on your browsing behaviour on this and other websites. The information is used to show you targeted ads. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. You can modify this at the top of this page. Personal data is transferred to unsafe third countries (United States) in order to pursue a legitate interest in showing personalized ads. Read more on how Google handles the collected data. If you don’t want to see ads based on interests or demographics, you can opt-out on this page.
Weeknumber.nz does not itself process personal data. Personal data provided to the third-parties mentioned above is not made available to Weeknumber.nz.
The data protection legislation gives you the right to:
- request a copy of your personal data.
- object to the processing of your personal data.
- request rectification or restriction of processing of your personal data.
- request erasure of your personal data.
If you wish to excercise your rights, please use the contact details below or contact the above mentioned third-parties directly.
If you are dissatisfied with the way your data is processed, you can lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Weeknumber.nz is published by:
Østerbrogade 35, 1. tv
2100 København Ø
☎ +45 28 21 16 18
The guidelines on this page will be updated, if changes are made with respect to cookie usage or handling of personal information. The guidelines were last modified on 21 August, 2020.